Graduate Diploma in Marketing
If you are looking to become a business success and a customer focused specialist, then our online Graduate Diploma in Marketing will set you on that pathway.
Cost$4,770 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
If you have completed the Bachelor of Business (Marketing major) at Open Polytechnic you are unable to enrol in this programme.
On successfully completing this programme you will
- understand a variety of marketing dimensions such as goods and services marketing, domestic and international marketing, consumer and business-to-business marketing
- have an in-depth focus on the marketing communications component of marketing and implement communication strategies using both traditional and digital media
- examine the role of contemporary topics and issues in marketing and their implications such as such as customer experience, e-commerce, disintermediation, service-dominant logic, big data and marketing automation
- prepare proposals and undertake marketing research to assist marketing decision making
- contribute towards operational and strategic marketing planning
- apply marketing concepts to address marketing problems and create value for the organisation and its stakeholders
On completion of the Graduate Diploma in Marketing graduates can seek job opportunities in areas such as market and business analysis, business development, strategy planning and management, marketing research, customer relationship management, product/brand/category management, sales management, direct marketing, business-to-business marketing, international marketing, services marketing, marketing communications, and digital marketing.