New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Salesperson) (Level 4)
Unlock your real estate career with our New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Salesperson) Level 4.
Approximately 10-12 hours study per course per week.
Study type Open
Cost$1,040 NZ Domestic
Not including annual administration fees, course materials or external exam fees.
This online programme will provide you with a broad operational and technical knowledge of the real estate industry.
Graduates of this qualification will have met the qualification requirements to be a licensed salesperson and, once licensed, will be able to operate under supervision to comply with the Real Estate Agents Act 2008 (as per Section 50).
Note: This qualification replaces the National Certificate in Real Estate (Salesperson) (Level 4).
Graduates of this qualification, once licensed, will be able to:
- Operate as a real estate salesperson with knowledge of land ownership, land issues, building structures and council compliance.
- Build and manage a database of contacts to establish and maintain a presence in the market place.
- Conduct property inspections and appraisals.
- Facilitate real estate transactions through to settlement using appropriate methods of sale.
- Comply with New Zealand law and standards relevant to the real estate industry.
For more information watch the programme overview video below.
This qualification is an entry-level qualification to work in the real estate industry as a salesperson.
Graduates of this qualification may undertake further study through real estate qualifications at Level 5 :