New Zealand Certificate in Business (Small Business) (Level 4)
This qualification will give you the skills and knowledge to establish, operate and grow your small business. You will have the skills to do this in a bi- and multi-cultural environment.
Study type Open
Cost$0 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
For more information watch the introduction video below.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification, you will know how to:
- develop a business plan, and monitor your performance against plan
- manage staff
- manage your business's finances
- manage your marketing activities
- customer service
- build effective relationships with your customers and other stakeholders
- operate within the legal and regulatory environment
- grow your business.
This qualification will enable you to improve the performance of your own small business.
Is this the right small business programme for your needs?
We also offer a Level 3 version of the NZ Certificate in Business . Please read the differences between the programmes below to ensure you enrol into the best one for your needs:
Level 3 programme (NZ2454)
- You will be able to assess small business opportunities and understand the requirements for establishing the business.
- You will develop a creative and cohesive ’toolbox that allows you to think thoroughly about the needs for opening a new business.
- The focus will be about learning how to transform a business idea to become a business plan.
Level 4 programme (NZ2457)
- You will have improved capability to establish, operate, grow, and sustain a small business.
- You will be able to apply a deeper level of the skills and knowledge required to successfully achieve this.