Are you an Open Polytechnic learner living in the West Coast Te Tai Poutini region?
You can now access the on-campus facilities and student support services at Tai Poutini Polytechnic’s Greymouth and Westport campuses.
Just show your Open Polytechnic student card or login to the Open Polytechnic student portal (MYOP) to show you are currently studying with Open Polytechnic.
How to apply for an Open Polytechnic student card
Support and services available include:
- use of computers and printers
- their onsite café
- BYOD free wifi
- connections with other learners
- learning support in study skills, literacy and numeracy
- health and wellbeing support
- Māori and Pasifika support
COVID 19 policy
You will be required to comply with Tai Poutini Polytechnic’s Covid 19 policy when accessing their campus facilities and services. Whilst Aotearoa is at the Red alert setting this means:
- You must be fully vaccinated to enter any TPP site.
- Scan in using the QR code (or sign in using the manual sheet).
- Wear a mask at all times indoors - unless eating or drinking.
- Keep your distance.
- Limit your movements around site.
- Keep your distance from people you do not know.
- Facility capacity limits apply based on 1m distancing. Please check room capacities clearly displayed at each entrance before entering.
- Wash your hands. Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- If you feel unwell, please stay away from campus and get tested.
For more information or to check for updates https://tpp.ac.nz/covid-19/
Need more information?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0508 486 769.