This online course is for learners to apply knowledge of planning support for people with complex needs in a range of health or wellbeing settings.
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Describe different types of health care models in a health or wellbeing setting.
- Assist with the development of planning to support people with complex needs in accordance with organisational policies and procedures in a health or wellbeing setting.
- Apply and review planned support using a collaborative approach to care for people with complex needs in a health or wellbeing setting.
This course is 100% internally assessed
Computer and internet requirements
To complete this course you will need access to a laptop or desktop computer, reliable broadband internet connection and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content, and writing and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications:
Course availability over the next 12 months