Our online library available 24/7 and is free, convenient and easy to use. As well as a distance lending service, you can access resources online, including guides on how to look for information and information on study techniques.
You can access the following through our online library:
- Resources listed in your course materials (not including set texts)
- A range of databases to help you with your research
- Subject guides to help you find the information and resources you need for your subject
- A range of books, journals, eBooks and magazines.
We also offer a distance lending service for paper-based resources, with free and fast delivery.
Get help finding what you need
Our library team can help you:
- Decide which databases are best to use for your subject
- How to search the databases to get the best results
- Evaluate information and decide on the best sources of information for your topic.
You can contact the library team by phone or email, or fill in the form below and one of us will contact you within two working days.
Meet the Library team
The library team are here to help if you need: