How we can help you plan
Our Student Advisors can help you make the right choices for your study.
They are here to guide you through your study planning, and help you:
- choose the best qualification to suit your study and career goals
- decide on the best course to start with
- understand how our qualifications are structured
- plan your studies so that you can pathway from certificate to diploma then onto a degree
- plan your study load to make sure it suits how much time you have available and fits around your work and/or family
- work out if your previous tertiary study can be cross credited to one of our qualifications.
Current students – we can help
If you’re already studying with us, our student advisors can:
- help you work out how many courses you still need to study to complete your qualification
- check that the courses you have achieved so far meet the requirements for you to apply to graduate
- ensure you have the right information from your tutors and lecturers to complete your study requirements
- show you how your study so far can help you gain another qualification with us
- assist you with what your options are if issues arise during your studies.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about how a student advisor can help you contact us.
How distance learning works