This online course provides you with the opportunity to develop writing skills; read critically; understand thinking styles and problem solving techniques; contribute within a group; and plan for progress in further study and relevant skilled occupations.
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Fee free offer
We are currently offering this course fee free for New Zealand domestic students and New Zealand citizens living overseas. Please disregard the $60 annual administration fee that is showing, this will not be charged. Ensure you also read the Terms and conditions for the fee free offer on the qualification page.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Apply learning strategies and thinking styles in a reflective manner
- Understand the principles and practices of writing
- Apply techniques and strategies for seeking, locating, reading, evaluating and using information in an education environment
- Contribute successfully in a team environment
- Explore a study pathway into a chosen career
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.