This online course enables you to effectively supervise the performance of licensees in applying ethical and best practice principles in all areas of their work. It examines compliance requirements in the areas of employment law and licensee tax obligations relevant to an agency.
Teaching weeks 32 weeks
Workload Approximately 7 hours per week
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this online course will be able to:
- Explain the supervisory responsibilities of a branch manager in the context of professional, ethical and culturally appropriate leadership.
- Apply effective performance management practices to enable licensees and employees to improve engagement and productivity within a real estate branch.
- Explain and apply professional, ethical and culturally appropriate communication skills and to support licensees to build and maintain relationships with clients, customers and networks.
- Inform real estate licensees and employees about employment law and licensee tax obligations in the context of a real estate agency.
- Apply ethics and industry best practice principles to real estate agency work, including complaint and conflict resolution.
- Inform real estate licensees of Real Estate Authority (REA) processes and evaluate REA decisions.
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: