This course will provide you with insight into inspection, appraisal, marketing, sales, and the legal knowledge required to make a sale in real estate.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $320 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,234 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Develop marketing plans for real estate, qualify customers, and present properties for sale
- Demonstrate knowledge of the sale and purchase agreement and facilitate sale of real estate
- Demonstrate understanding of legal matters affecting real estate licensees
- Demonstrate knowledge of misleading and deceptive conduct and misrepresentation for real estate practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge and use of inspection, appraisal and agency agreement for real estate property.
This course is 100% internally assessed
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: