Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $355 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,485 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
- Demonstrate knowledge of council zoning and building law needed to act as a real estate salesperson
- Demonstrate knowledge of the methods for sale of real estate in New Zealand
- Demonstrate knowledge of the law of contract and the law of agency in a real estate context
- Understand and explain a range of Acts as they apply to licensees and the real estate industry.
This course is 100% internally assessed
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.