Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Demonstrate knowledge of council zoning and building law needed to act as a real estate salesperson
- Demonstrate knowledge of the methods for sale of real estate in New Zealand
- Demonstrate knowledge of the law of contract and the law of agency in a real estate context
- Understand and explain a range of Acts as they apply to licensees and the real estate industry.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- Choose the qualification you will study the course under. See the Work towards tab below for qualification options.
- Check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses tab on the qualification page.