This course provides you with the legal matters and self-marketing knowledge you will require at the outset of your real estate careers.
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch one of the module videos below.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Demonstrate knowledge of land ownership, transfer of ownership, and titles
- Demonstrate knowledge of licensing and code of professional conduct under the Real Estate Act 2008
- Establish a presence in the real estate market
- Explain the legal concepts and the implications of misleading and deceptive conduct, and false representation in terms of real estate practice.
- Explain the implications of the Fair Trading Act 1986 in terms of unfair practice.
This course is 100% internally assessed
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.