This online course introduces the basic theoretical knowledge of plant processes and nursery production including sexual and asexual propagation methods.
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Fee free offer
Courses offered under the Certificate of Achievement in Environmental Management of Plants and Soils are currently fee free. Check out the Fee free offer tab on the qualification web page for information.
Students who successfully complete this online course will be able to
- Demonstrate knowledge of plant propagation by budding, grafting, layering and tissue culture
- Demonstrate knowledge of sexual and asexual plant propagation
- Demonstrate knowledge of nursery production practices
- Demonstrate knowledge of plant processes and plant life cycles
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
This course is 100% internally assessed
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- Choose the qualification you will study the course under.
- Check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.