For more information watch the course introduction video below.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $600 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,800 + $60 annual administration fee
The purpose of this online course is to prepare you to be able to undertake all retail operations and lead and support teams within the pharmacy.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Explain and carry out stock management procedures, including handling hazardous substances in the pharmacy
- Carry out merchandising, displays and marketing as appropriate to the pharmacy environment
- Perform accurate calculations related to retail operations.
- Communicate and interact with clients to provide appropriate service and handle complaints.
- Communicate and interact with pharmacy team members to create effective working relationships and demonstrate team leadership.
This course is 100% internally assessed
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: