Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting (Level 7)
OP720302Closed to new enrolments
Our Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting (Level 7) will suit you if you have an undergraduate degree and want to become an accountant.
Approximately 10-12 hours study per course per week.
Study type Trimester
Cost$4,380 NZ Domestic
Not including annual administration fees, course materials or external exam fees.
Closed to new enrolment
This programme is closed to new enrolments.
We have replaced this programme with a new Graduate Diploma. You can study the new programme if:
- you want to enrol in this qualification for the first time, or
- you would like to complete your study under the new structure.
If you are already enrolled in this programme you can complete your study under this qualification structure. All you need to do is complete three compulsory accounting related courses and three electives.
Or you can complete your study under the new programme linked to above.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will know about:
- advanced management accounting techniques used to plan, direct and control organisational activities
- the nature and purpose of audit and assurance and the regulatory and professional environment in which
- the theory of taxation and the main components of the New Zealand tax system.
This qualification will give you skill and knowledge will enhance your career opportunities. You will be able to work in a range of financial accounting and management accounting roles across different industries in both the public and private sectors.
If you don't have an undergraduate degree, and would like to pursue a career in accounting and/or management we also offer the following qualifications: