Bachelor of Applied Science (Information Systems and Technology)
OP701004Closed to new enrolments
Approximately 10-12 hours study per course per week.
Study type Trimester
Graduates of the Bachelor of Applied Science with a major in Information Systems & Technology will obtain knowledge and skills in the information systems & technology field, with a focus on applying these skills to a range of practical situations.
Our Information Systems & Technology qualifications are suited to people involved in business analysis, systems analysis, database design, systems development and information systems & technology management or to those seeking professional careers in these areas.
This qualification is closed to new students, please see entry requirements for further details.
For more information about the Bachelor of Applied Science (Information Systems & Technology), please contact us.
What you will learn
As an Information Systems & Technology graduate you will be able to:
- Analyse, design, test and implement business information systems to fulfil organisational needs
- Construct or manage the development of systems
- Make justified technology-related decisions in a business environment
- Manage the operations of information systems and technology at all levels
- Provide and implement solutions to issues related to data communications and information management
- Provide for the social, legal, security and ethical aspects inherent in the implementation of systems
- Resolve management issues in an information systems & technology environment.