Bachelor of Business (Management, and Information Systems and Technology)
OP700108Closed to new enrolments
Approximately 10-12 hours study per course per week.
Study type Trimester
A double major in Management and Information Systems & Technology will provide students with a mix of theoretical and practical management knowledge and skills that will enable them to work as professional managers. It will also provide students with an understanding of the basic concepts and operation of IS&T. Students will be able to define problems, perform analysis and recommend systems and platforms. They will also be able to design and test systems and build, or manage the building of, IS&T systems.
Please note: This qualification is closed to new students, please see entry requirements for further details.
Bachelor of Business Pathway
If you’re a New Zealand Diploma in Business graduate you can fast track your study to a Bachelor of Business through our Advanced Standing Pathway programme.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Business:
- Have strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Understand a variety of business concepts, processes and procedures relevant to public and private organisations
- Will be able to identify opportunities, solve problems and achieve business objectives by the use of suitable techniques with reference to ethical frameworks
- Will be able to critically evaluate the international, cross-cultural, economic, social and legal environments within which business functions
- Will be able to anticipate, adapt to and promote changes important to a business
- Have a more developed understanding of their major area of specialisation, including the ability to select and apply appropriate qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Recognise the limits of their current knowledge and have the desire to continue learning throughout life.
Our Bachelor of Business can be studied as a single or double major, and there are a range of options for major subjects.