Bachelor of Business (Accounting, and Information Systems and Technology)
OP700106Closed to new enrolments
Approximately 10-12 hours study per course per week.
Study type Trimester
Closed to new enrolments
This qualification is closed to new students.
Please look at our other majors on the Bachelor of Business page:
If you are currently enrolled in a major or double major in Information Systems and Technology, you can still continue studying the rest of your courses after the above courses have closed.
What you will learn
In this qualification you will:
- gain an understanding of the basic concepts and operation of IS&T
- be able to define problems, perform analysis and recommend systems and platforms
- be able to design and test systems
- build, or manage the building of, IS&T systems.
You will also gain:
- interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- understanding of a variety of business concepts, processes and procedures relevant to public and private organisations
- the skill to be able to identify opportunities, solve problems and achieve business objectives by the use of suitable techniques with reference to ethical frameworks
- the ability to critically evaluate the international, cross-cultural, economic, social and legal environments within which business functions
- the ability to anticipate, adapt to and promote changes important to a business
- the ability to select and apply appropriate qualitative and quantitative techniques.
Bachelor of Business pathway
If you’re a New Zealand Diploma in Business graduate you can fast track your study to a Bachelor of Business through our Advanced Standing Pathway programme.