Certificate in Designing and Facilitating E-Learning (Level 5)
OP5440Closed to new enrolments
Learn about the future of e-learning with New Zealand’s specialist provider of online and distance learning.
This programme is ideal if you work in education and training and would like to learn how to design blended learning packages and online courses.
Approximately 10-12 hours study per course per week.
Study type Trimester
Cost$2,190 NZ Domestic
Not including annual administration fees, course materials or external exam fees.
We are already delivering e-learning to the world and our expert e-learning tutors can help you get the very best out of this programme. You will study online in your own place and at your own pace to get a real taste of how good e-learning is for learners. You will also be supported as if you were in a classroom.
Closed to new students
This programme is closed to new students, but you can try our new programme:
If you are already enrolled in this programme, you can continue to enrol in your next course to complete your qualification.
You need to complete all your courses by the end of Trimester 3, 2018, which officially ends on 17 February, 2019.
What you will learn
Once you have completed this qualification, you will:
- know how to apply technology as part of good teaching practice
- have improved skills and knowledge relating to designing and facilitating e-learning
- have gained strategies to promote effective and engaging online learning experiences for adult learners
- understand the challenges presented by e-learning online contexts.
Once completed you can credit these courses towards a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Applied Science.
When you complete this qualification you may be able to work an instructional designer or as a tutor in an increasingly online environment. Opportunities include working for:
- private training providers
- industry training organisations
- workplaces where training of adults in specific skills is taking place.