Digital Study Skills (Level 3)
OP3607Closed to new enrolments
This online programme will help you to develop your digital literacy skills and help you prepare to study in an online environment.
Study type Open
Cost$0 NZ Domestic
Currently offered Fees Free
It’s a good place to start if you want to develop essential computer skills needed in tertiary study.
When you successfully complete this course you will be able to:
- Use digital tools in an online distance learning community
- Collaborate ethically in an online distance learning community
- Construct a personal online distance learning plan to support future study pathways
- Demonstrate effective use of computer software in study contexts.
Fee free offer
This programme is currently Fees Free.
NCEA Assessment Standards
When you complete this programme, you will gain NCEA Level 3 Assessment Standards. They include:
- AS29796 Collaborate effectively with others in online digital environment
- AS29789 Use a presentation application to produce an interactive multimedia presentation
- AS29785 Use a word processing application to integrate images, spreadsheet and database data into documents
- AS29795 Apply ethical behaviour when using digital tools.
If you want to further prepare for future studies, we also offer the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4). This online programme is an ideal way to start working towards your study and career goals if you have NCEA Level 1 (or equivalent). You will gain a range of skills to prepare you for higher level certificates, diplomas or degrees.