New Zealand Certificate in Education Technology (Advanced Practitioner) (Level 6)
NZ2748Closed to new enrolments
This programme is ideal if you work in education and training, and want to learn how to incorporate educational technologies into your role.
Cost$1,302 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
It is for people who work with adult learners in tertiary, community or workplace education.
By the end of this programme you will be a lead practitioner in educational technologies. You will be able to train staff to use education technologies to enable quality learning.
You will study online at your own pace to get a real taste of how good educational technology is for learners.
What you will learn
Once you have achieved this qualification you will be able to:
- evaluate a range of existing and emerging technologies to enable quality learning
- facilitate learning interactions using technology appropriate to the education or training context
- evaluate and address factors affecting the successful uptake of educational technologies
- collaborate with interested parties to incorporate education technologies in practice
- mentor or coach other practitioners to enhance their knowledge and use of educational technologies.