This online course will introduce you to fundamental knowledge and skills for management in organisations.
Delivery type2019Trimester 1, 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $400 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,000 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Identify the nature of business entities and risks and explain aspects of management and organisational practice
- Analyse environmental influences on a business entity including innovation and adapting to changing environmental conditions.
- Apply knowledge of human resource management and sales and marketing to support efficiency and effectiveness
- Communicate information identified in an organisational analysis for the management of organisational performance and risk.
100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- Choose the qualification you will study the course under.
- Check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
Lecturer / Tutor
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: