For more information watch the course introduction video below.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $750 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,190 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
This online course is designed for individuals who are working in or wish to enter the financial services industry. It provides you with contextual and product knowledge for specialist roles within investment sector. It enables you to apply knowledge of investment concepts, products and regulation to the provision of investment services.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Apply understanding of investment concepts, and legislation and regulations that are of particular relevance to the provision of investment services, to provide services in a professional manner.
- Operate with broad understanding of the relationship between investment products and services, and individual’s needs.
- Provide appropriate solutions to investment needs based on the principles of investment analysis
This course is 100% internally assessed
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: