This online course is designed for individuals who are working in or wish to enter the financial services industry.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $600 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,750 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
It provides you with knowledge of advice, research and analysis processes applicable to specialist roles within retail and personal services areas of the financial services industry. It enables you to describe how the Six Step Advice Process contributes to providing financial solutions, and to conduct appropriate research to develop financial solutions.
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Describe the key steps in the industry standard Six Step Process for the provision of personal financial advice, and their applicability in achieving appropriate solutions for clients.
- Apply appropriate research and analysis processes to assess, review or compare a product, service or solution.
- Conduct appropriate research when performing analysis and developing fit for purpose financial solutions, and provide a supporting rationale.
This course is 100% internally assessed
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: