The purpose of this course is exploring career options and building skills for job searching. The course will provide you with opportunities for research, decision-making, planning, communicating, managing behaviours and reflection.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $0 + $60 annual administration fee
International students N/A + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Fee free offer
Courses offered under NZ2862 NZ Certificate in Foundation (Level 2) are currently fee free. Check out the Fee free offer tab on the qualification web page for information.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Evaluate factors that influence people's ability to manage change
- Demonstrate knowledge of job search skills
- Explore career options and their implications
- Describe stress and ways of dealing with it
- Identify support services and resources within the community
This course is 100% internally assessed
All learning materials and assessment workbooks are supplied by Open Polytechnic
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: