This course is designed to build your skills and confidence in a number of areas that are required for successful participation in our society with a particular focus on working together as part of a group and in communities.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $0 + $60 annual administration fee
International students N/A + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Fee free offer
Courses offered under NZ2862 NZ Certificate in Foundation (Level 2) are currently fee free. Check out the Fee free offer tab on the qualification web page for information.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Describe process of community development as a participant
- Describe benefits of participating in recreational activities
- Work with others
- Participate in an informal meeting
- Describe whanaungatanga in relation to the way Māori interact with the natural world
- Explore and describe memory processes
This course is 100% internally assessed
All learning materials and assessment workbooks are supplied by Open Polytechnic
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: