This course is made up of the following unit standards:
- 10013 Explain the purpose, aspirations, structure, and relevance of the New Zealand Early Childhood Curriculum, Te Whäriki.
- 10022 Demonstrate knowledge of attachment patterns and short-term separation in an ECE service.
- 10023 Describe transition situations in an ECE service.
- 10026 Demonstrate knowledge of the development and learning of children and its relevance to an ECE service.
- 26708 Develop reciprocal and responsive relationships with a child in an ECE service.
- 26709 Conduct an observation in an ECE service.
- 26715 Describe professional image and demonstrate professional behaviours required of an early childhood educator.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- Choose the qualification you will study the course under. See the Work towards tab below for qualification options.
- Check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses tab on the qualification page.