In this online course you will learn to apply engineering knowledge to common manufacturing processes
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $738 + $60 annual administration fee
International students N/A + $60 annual administration fee
Exam dates2019Trimester 1, 14 Jun 2019
Trimester 2, 18 Oct 2019
Trimester 3, 14 Feb 2020
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Select mechanical engineering manufacturing processes for products.
- Select equipment and tooling to support mech. engineering manufacturing processes
- Assess an existing manufacturing process
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
50% internally assessed
For more information and a full list of exam times see our examinations page.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
Lecturer / Tutor
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: