This online course will help you to understand how to implement a health and safety plan, quality assurance plan, and understand how safety and quality plans improve quality on a construction project.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $600 + $60 annual administration fee
International students N/A + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who complete this course will be able to
- Implement a developed site safety plan.
- Implement a developed site quality plan.
- Discuss how an implemented safety plan could improve quality and how an implemented quality plan could improve site safety to develop cost savings on construction sites.
- From a given scenario explain the requirements and use of site set out and survey plans.
This course is 100% internally assessed
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: