This online course will introduce the you to the rapidly changing technologies driving fundamental changes in the way that businesses interact with their customers, business partners and government. You will utilise a range of software tools to create information technology solutions for business systems.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $1,248 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $3,853 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully completed this online course will be able to
- Explain the application of fundamental technologies and protocols to new business systems and services with focus on evolution of e-business surrounding ICT developments
- Explore the function of standards and the role of standard bodies in the standard-making process
- Describe the opportunities and challenges associated with conducting e-business
- Evaluate the security issues associated with conducting e-business transactions and the methods and techniques used to mitigate the attendant risks
- Analyse case studies illustrating a range of various models and the business strategies behind the deployment of web services
- Evaluate Business Process Modelling (BPM) and various design tools in relation to e-business technologies
This course is 100% internally assessed
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: