This online course will provide the you with the knowledge and skills required to develop applications using the C# programming language. You will design, write and test software applications using the advanced features of a modern integrated development environment (IDE)
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $1,248 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $3,853 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Demonstrate adequate and effective use of integrated development environment features
- Describe and apply the principles and techniques required for modular software development using object oriented concepts and core programming techniques
- Develop a program that creates/updates/deletes databases
- Demonstrate effective use of commonly used built-in data structures
- Develop a comprehensive solution to a given problem which includes designing, debugging and testing techniques that are less prone to common programming pitfalls
This programme is delivered online so you will need to have regular access to a computer or device, a reliable broadband internet connection and a data plan to be able to support your online learning. You will need to stream videos, download content and submit assessments online. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
Lecturer / Tutor
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: