This course will introduce you to the fundamentals of Linux, networking, and robotics. You will be able to demonstrate the required knowledge and skills gained in these key areas of computing and information technology.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow approximately 15-20 hours study time per week for each 30 credit course. Your workload may be higher around assessment due dates or exam time.
Cost2019NZ students $1,248 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $3,853 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
When you have successfully completed this course, you will be able to
- Explain the principles supporting a range of digital technologies and their appropriate application in a variety of situations
- Evaluate digital technologies and describe their appropriate applications
- Demonstrate the skills required to communicate accurately and effectively
- Utilise specialist software to demonstrate appropriate knowledge and skills in their application.
You will require access to the internet to complete this course.
This course is 100% internally assessed
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.