In this course you will expand the learning gained in previous courses, particularly in the skill areas of analysis, monitoring, reviewing, developing strategies and presenting solutions.
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Evaluate operating results against business plans.
- Analyse and respond to environmental change.
- Develop strategies to manage crisis.
- Review an operating marketing strategy.
- Review an operating business plan.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.