In this course you will develop understanding of the legal framework applying to the business sector in New Zealand, especially as it relates to the operations of small businesses
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Describe the New Zealand legal environment.
- Define the nature of legal contracts relating to the workplace.
- Explain the importance of commercial law relating to small business.
- Apply understanding of law to the resolution of a workplace issue.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.