In this course you will be able to formulate and implement marketing and merchandising strategies; plan, cost and control the production of goods/services; assess staffing needs and manage staff; determine and assess physical facilities; assess and manage business risk; interpret business information; and determine and manage business controls.
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Formulate an ethical framework for a specific small business.
- Establish appropriate accounting and reporting systems.
- Formulate marketing strategies.
- Plan, control and cost the production of goods or services.
- Manage people.
- Manage a business facility.
- Manage merchandising.
- Manage business risk.
- Establish operating plans and controls.
- Develop a business plan.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.