In this course you will be able to draw up a business proposal, comprising a vision statement, stated organisational values, strategic and operational goals, analysis of the relevant business sector, start-up costs and initial operational requirements.
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Identify and evaluate small business opportunities.
- Develop a business concept.
- Determine start-up costs and initial operational requirements for a small business.
- Develop a business proposal for a small business.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.