In this course you will be able to identify principles of small business management and how they can be applied.
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
When you successfully complete this course you will be able to:
- analyse the nature, responsibilities and commitments of self-employment
- identify characteristics of small businesses
- define external factors affecting small business opportunities
- evaluate options for acquiring and owning a small business
- identify assistance programmes and specialist services for small business
- identify financing options and determine funding requirements
- identify legal requirements for small business operations.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.