In this course you will develop the skills to plan and manage a small project.
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Define the project scope.
- Plan the project.
- Identify and outline the likely issues for the implementation of the project.
- Identify and outline the issues for post implementation and review of the project.
This course is 100% internally assessed
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.