Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
In this course you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of leadership concepts and review leadership practice in a New Zealand context, leading to the development of a personal plan for developing your own leadership potential.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Identify and describe current leadership concepts.
- Analyse leadership practice in New Zealand.
- Develop an understanding of their own personal leadership style.
- Establish and plan areas for development of leadership skills.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.