Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
In this course you will be able to demonstrate effective problem solving and decision making skills for personal and workplace situations.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Analyse situations requiring problem solving.
- Implement problem solving strategies in personal and workplace situations.
- Implement decision making strategies in personal and workplace situations.
- Evaluate problem solving and decision making approaches.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.