In this course you will be able to describe and analyse basic management concepts as they are practised in New Zealand workplaces
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Describe the nature of organisations and their environments.
- Describe the nature of management.
- Analyse the planning function of management.
- Analyse the organising function of management.
- Analyse the control function of management.
- Analyse the leadership function of management.
- Identify the likely effects of current issues in management on a specific business or workplace.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.