In this course you will be able to identify factors that enable people to work effectively in New Zealand workplaces.
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Describe the nature of work.
- Analyse work environments.
- Identify factors affecting motivation in the workplace.
- Identify the effects of organisational change on the workplace.
- Manage personal health and safety in the workplace.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks required for this course
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.