Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
In this course you will develop an understanding of the framework of employment relations in New Zealand, especially as it relates to negotiation of employment agreements and resolution of disputes and grievances.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Describe employment relations in New Zealand.
- Explain issues affecting employment relations in New Zealand.
- Describe the nature of employment agreements.
- Analyse procedures for negotiating employment agreements.
- Analyse dispute and grievance resolution procedures.
This course is 100% internally assessed
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.