This online course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the concepts and the ability to apply principles of leadership in dynamic environments. You will also create a personal plan to develop their own leadership abilities.
Delivery type2019Trimester 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Analyse a range of perspectives on leadership within organizational and situational contexts
- Evaluate approaches to leadership within diverse cultural contexts
- Discuss factors which influence leadership
- Apply leadership knowledge and skills to effectively manage change
- Evaluate their current leadership abilities and create their own leadership development plan
This course is 100% internally assessed
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
Lecturer / Tutor
You can do this course as part of these qualifications:
Certificate of Proficiency
- Bachelor of Applied Management (OP7080)
- Bachelor of Business (OP700101)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) (OP700110)
- Bachelor of Business (Management) (OP700104)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing) (OP700152)