In this course you will use software applications in developing computer-based solutions for business problems.
Once you have completed your study of this course you should be able to
- demonstrate proficiency in advanced use of a range of current business software applications
- customise and integrate business software applications
- solve business problems by identifying business requirements and designing and developing a solution using the appropriate software applications
- identify, extract, process and format information to produce reports to aid in the decision making processes of an organisation.
To study 650 Applied Computing you will require access to a computer, the Internet and email. You will also need access to Microsoft Professional with Access.
100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.