In this course you will understand buyer behaviour and develop appropriate marketing communication strategies to reach consumer and organisation markets.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Exam dates2019Trimester 1, 14 Jun 2019
Once you have completed your study of this course you should be able to
- examine the buyer decision making process, and its implications for marketing strategies for target markets
- select and justify target market(s), and apply a positioning strategy to chosen market(s)
- develop and evaluate communication options, and recommend and justify communication strategies to achieve desired market position.
There is a textbook required for this course. Visit our textbook page for more information.
Elements of your course are delivered online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.