You will conduct marketing research to develop and assess marketing strategies.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Exam dates2019Trimester 1, 12 Jun 2019
If you need to discuss prerequisites for this course
Upon successfully completing this course you will be able to
- Explain the role and applications of marketing research and marketing research service providers.
- Explain and evaluate legal, ethical and cultural considerations for marketing research.
- Prepare a research proposal and conduct marketing research.
- Collate, analyse, interpret and report the results of marketing research, and make recommendations for marketing strategies.
There is a textbook required for this course. Visit our textbook page for more information.
For more information and a full list of exam times see our examinations page.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.