Once you have completed your study of this course you should be able to
- determine the values, beliefs and vision of the owner(s) of an existing or intended small business
- analyse the current position of the existing or intended small business
- determine objectives, and suitable strategy(ies) to achieve them for the existing or intended small business
- determine the strategic plan for the existing or intended small business
- document a strategic plan and associated implementation plan for the small business using a suitable format.
100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- Choose the qualification you will study the course under. See the Work towards tab below for qualification options.
- Check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses tab on the qualification page.