100% internally assessed
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Once you have completed your study of this course you should be able to
- determine the values, beliefs and vision of the owner(s) of an existing or intended small business
- analyse the current position of the existing or intended small business
- determine objectives, and suitable strategy(ies) to achieve them for the existing or intended small business
- determine the strategic plan for the existing or intended small business
- document a strategic plan and associated implementation plan for the small business using a suitable format.
No textbooks are required for this course
In this course you will develop a strategic plan for a small business in New Zealand.