In this online leadership course you will understand concepts and apply principles of leadership. You will also create a personal plan to develop your own leadership ability.
Delivery type2019Trimester 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Once you have completed this course you should be able to:
- analyse a range of perspectives on leadership relevant to different management levels within organisational and situational contexts
- evaluate approaches to leadership relevant within diverse cultural contexts
- discuss the influence of a range of factors on leadership
- apply leadership knowledge and skills to the management of change
- evaluate your current leadership abilities and create your own leadership development plan.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
This course is delivered 100% online. This means you will access your course materials and submit assignments online.
For online learning you need access to a computer or device, and reliable internet. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.