In this course you will collect, interpret, present and use relevant management accounting information for an organisation to effectively plan, control and make appropriate decisions about business operation.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Exam dates2019Trimester 2, 16 Oct 2019
Once you have completed this course you should be able to:
- evaluate and apply cost systems for manufacturing and service entities
- use management accounting tools to plan, measure and control business operations
- use management accounting information for decision-making.
Assessment for this course is:
- 40% in-course
- 60% examination.
For more information about exams, including a full list of exam times see our examination page.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.